I’m not sure how this happened but we are officially 14 days away from Christmas. What?! Quick – get to it. There’s no time to spare. ;-)
Gifts under $100 for the guys and gals on your list after the jump!
- These Voluspa candles smell like Christmas. This holiday set includes: Cinnamon Ceylon & Copa, Spruce Settings, Visions of Sugar Plums, and Blanc de Blancs. Bonus: the tins are perfect for travel.
- Square scarves are a huge trend right now and this silk one from echo is a beautiful take on it. The moody floral pattern comes in red tones or blue (and is currently on sale!).
- I recently discovered this brand via beauty blogger Kathleen Jennings. I’ve used all of these and my favorite is the Irish Moor Mud mask but this gift set (updated link!) lets your recipient decide her favorite while looking beautiful in the process! And you might want to snag one for you too. ;-)
- I featured this bracelet on a recent Great Day Houston segment and it was a huge hit. Love the on-trend rose gold and drusy stone and it comes in several different combinations!
- Quick show of hands – who can make it through an entire day without charging their phone? Exactly. Here’s a portable, stylish charger to save the day.
- All these small crossbody purses and stylish clutches call for minimizing wallet and makeup bag sizes. This silver and blue leather card case is such a fun alternative to the standard black leather and helps keep things streamlined.
- Nest is a great quality fan favorite. While all of their fragrances are incredible, this particular one is a standout. It combines fruity and spicy notes resulting in a warm yet sweet aroma. This set includes a premium candle and a fragrance oil diffuser.
- I may not be on the UGG boot bandwagon but their ridiculous softness in a blanket? I’m in. Available in nine different colors, perfect for the gal (or guy) on your list. (and can arrive in two days if you waited til the last minute!)
- A belt may seem safe but this one will have your recipient asking for another one. Made of Italian calfskin suede the style is somewhat casual with its perforated texture yet still looks refined. Details matter!
- Style meets performance with these sophisticated golf shoes. The red stitching and sleek design give them a modern look. Because elevated style is not just for the office. Update: they’re crazy on sale today!
- If he has more watches then he knows what to do with, then this carbon fiber watch holder is perfect. It’s refined design and cushioned interior makes for the perfect showcase. It’s great for jewelry and cufflinks too.
- I love Ted Baker! He’s fabulous at designing for both women and men and his men’s scarves are masculine and polished. This burgundy acrylic scarf (perfect for those who may have wool allergies) has an elegant faint check pattern that suits almost any piece of outerwear.
- For the one who wants to keep an eye out. ;-) These Olympus waterproof binoculars are super lightweight and easily fold up for convenient storing. These binoculars are definitely one of the most stylish pairs on the market.
- Man-scaping requires some effort and this hair care set will get him headed in the right direction.
- This Miami-based brand is so popular right now! This leather bracelet is just one of the reasons. Stylish, handmade, and distinctively masculine they make perfect gifts!
- This turntable is so cool! It plays classic vinyl records and lets you play music through your mp3 player/smartphone via a USB outlet. Loving this lime version and it comes in three other colors too!