It’s officially December! We’re easing into the full-on Christmas shopping season with our holiday gift guide under $50. So many great picks I’m excited to share with you!
Have you started your Christmas shopping? Hopefully you’re not already done because that will make me feel bad for barely having started my own.
His and her gift guides under $50 after the jump!
- Charlotte Tilbury is known for having one of the best lipsticks on the market. This mini lipstick set is great for trying her signature non-drying matte formula in a variety of shades.
- I admit, with an eight-week-old, sleep is definitely on my mind and this sleep mask is so fun! Stylish, on-trend, great for traveling, and great when trying to “sleep when the baby sleeps” in the middle of the afternoon. Now if they make ear muffs…
- Texture mixing is huge this fall and these wood and acrylic earrings are perfectly on-trend. The best part – they are sizeless so should your recipient decide their New Year’s Resolutions include losing ten pounds, you know these will still fit!
- I’ve seen these bow heels on several fashion bloggers but haven’t seen these beautiful green versions. They look more expensive than they are ($35!) and are a great way to add some flair to your basix LBD.
- You know that woman, the one who is incredibly organized and plans everything out perfectly (or the rest of us who want to be this person!)? This card set is for her. Stylish cards (in a stylish box!) for every holiday and occasion make it easy to send a handwritten note at a moment’s notice.
- This bright and cheery zip pouch is made with genuine Italian leather and can be custom monogrammed.
- This adorable mini set includes two of Jo Malone’s most popular scents.
- This is not your grandmother’s shower cap! It comes in a variety of colorful prints, and the bow crystal embellishment really sends it over the top. Let’s face it, we have to preserve the blowout somehow, let’s look stylish doing it. ;-)
- This blush and berry colored leather tassel key chain (or handbag clip!) is one of my favorite color pairings and is the perfect on-trend gift for the practical and stylish woman. Bonus: you can personalize it for free.
- These were so popular on last year’s guide (and are now favs of all the guys in my family) that I had to put it on the list again. This is not your typical soap set. Huge bricks of soap come in an actual military field box, complete with a screwdriver for those impromptu handyman emergencies.
- The show is iconic and this 40th anniversary book tells you everything you could ever want to know about it, including the process of putting a single episode together.
- This maple and soy wax candle is a blend of musky sandalwood and softer jasmine notes. The ceramic container looks like Carrera mable, perfect for the stylish man in your life.
- I’m a huge fan of Sugarfina and this gift set is perfect for the lover of sweets and cocktails. The Cuba Libre one is delicious!
- These bottles are a cult favorite for a reason. The stainless steel frame keeps drinks cold for 24 hours and can hold an entire bottle of wine. They come in dozens of prints and I love this teakwood version for the guys!
- I’m in love with this brand and had a chance to visit their manufacturing studio on a recent trip to Charleston. Unique, handmade, and perfect for the guy who has everything.
- Grooming is key to looking polished and this kit includes a boar bristle brush, conditioning beard wash, and smoothing beard control will help your guy keep his beard in check.
- I know, I know. You came for original ideas and I’m putting socks on the list. Can’t help it, every guy I know (with the exception of one – I’m looking at you Andrew), could stand to up their sock game and Paul Smith makes some of the best colorful socks. They are a subtle and professional way to show some personality and yes, you match your socks to your shirt.
Well, which are your favorites? Who is on your list? Totally stumped and need some more ideas? Don’t worry – more gift guides coming. In the meantime comment below or hop on over to Instagram or Facebook to chat about your favorites!
I had to have those shoes and now they’re on their way to my house. Price was $35.
Aaaand, I’ll probably have to have that lipstick too. Thanks!
PS – Love Duke Cannon, not just their soaps but their website too! Found them because of you.
Ha! I love it!! Those shoes are so awesome – glad you snagged them! (I updated the $ – thanks for the heads up). Every time I read Duke Cannon’s website I crack up. lol.
I loved the shoes and the lipstick too!!!!!
Yes! I am right there with you on both – those shoes are fantastic!