Making gift guides is expensive work. It’s way too much fun and way too tempting! How many of you are in my boat and haven’t finished Christmas shopping yet?!
I absolutely love this gift guide set! Click through to see my finds!
- These beautiful and on-trend cat eye 55mm sunnies come in two different shades. If you’re not familiar with Shopbop, it has free 3-day shipping and returns and is eligible for Amazon Prime shipping. Great for those who don’t get their Christmas shopping done in November. ;-)
- This print is called Hazy Floral and I’m obsessed. It’s beautiful!! Available in every single item you can imagine – cases, dresses, shoes (which are my favorite but aren’t available on line), and this great laptop bag.
- These fabulous knee high boots are a great price point (better than the $900 alternatives!!) and on trend. I added them to my closet this fall and LOVE them.
- Branch out from the standard black gloves – these lux gloves come in several beautiful colors.
- I’m always on the lookout for unusual shapes/accents to the standard pieces. This cuff is stunning! Sophisticated with a hint of edginess, it’s available in black and brown.
- I definitely recommend updating your signature scent from time to time! Dior’s newest scent is a great feminine floral option.
- Love the rich color of this clutch and the on-trend but not obnoxious fringe. But the really cool part? It charges your phone on the go! Mighty indeed.
- Finally we’re seeing alternatives to the standard FitBit band! This is a sophisticated upgrade to the standard black rubber band.
- I would be remiss if I didn’t tell you about Signature Style gift certificates! They have been extremely popular this year and well received by giftees. Available for a closet session, a personal shopping session, a lookbook, or a three-month subscription to my newest monthly style service (or any combination of services). The makings of a stylish 2016!
Which items are your favorites? What’s on your list?