We’re going big to finish out the gift guide series with the splurge gift guide! I added a splurge edition last year and it was the guide you loved looking at the most. These splurge pieces are luxe, not entirely expected, and are a cheaper way than buying a Lexus to make it a December to Remember. ;-)
Gift Guides – Splurge Edition
- The one store (well if I’m being honest there were several) I absolutely wanted to go to while in Paris – Hermes. Known for their scarves (but have you seen their riding gear and fabrics home fabrics??!) there are so many gorgeous, gorgeous, impeccably crafted designs. Whether she is sporty, classic, feminine, dramatic, and/or eclectic, there is a design for her.
- Every time I write this part it sounds like an infomercial so instead, just trust me (and these people), a Signature Style gift certificate makes the perfect gift. You choose any combo of sessions or give her a year-long Style 3×5 subscription where every month she’ll receive style tips, recommended purchases, and call-a-stylist credits. She won’t hate you for it. ;-)
- This fox-fur lined cape is just gorgeous. I just. <3 Available in five colors (plus blush and white here) but the plum version has my heart. Wear with a tee, jeans, and over-the-knee boots or over your formal gown on the way to a fabulous event. I have a casual version that I have yet to wear without having someone compliment me on it. This will be a piece that is passed down!
- A velvet blazer may be my favorite version of the velvet-everything trend. I’m not alone, I had a tough time finding a flattering, fairly timeless version in a great color that wasn’t already sold out! So if you’ve been thinking about it (for you or her) jump on this Alice + Olivia version while you still can!
- I’m always on the hunt for unusual details when shopping for myself and clients – love the shape and design of this diamond and rose gold bracelet.
- The high-end version of the round bag trend! This Mansur Gavriel circle bag screams ’60s mod in modern styling. Classic, feminine, and more peachy pink than the orange color it’s named. It’s on my lust list for sure.
- While there is always room for the classics, boring shoes are out!! Whether it’s velvet, fur trim, glitter, sequins, studs, or wild colors, the shoe game is going strong and these Manolo ankle boots are certainly one way to bring her her A game.
- This luggage is so sophisticated and chic! It can be monogrammed for the perfect customized touch and is way less than some comparable versions. Talk about making a great first impression from the minute you step into/out of the airport.
- This JORD watch is anything but basic. A stainless steel face carried but a completely wood band. I have the pink Frankie version and LOVE it! I’m happy to share that not only is JORD one of our makeover contest sponsors (sign up on my newsletter if you aren’t already to be the first to hear about it!) but they are offering a 25% discount specifically for Signature Style readers. Simply enter your email address here and you’ll have a coupon code instantly emailed to you. If you are looking for a watch for her as well, I have this one and always get tons of compliments on it!
- I just discovered this brand and am so impressed. This Will Leather Goods duffel is as eye-catching in person as it is functional. Bonus: it comes with travel pillows (all their duffels do!) and a lifetime guarantee. If you’re looking for something more casual this waxed canvas version is GREAT – the handle feels like butter in your hand.
- Save him from the brown and black wallet merry-go-round! Burgundy is surprisingly versatile and this crosshatch saffiano leather slimline Prada version is worthy of his pocket.
- Knock it all out in one go and give him a Signature Style revamp – closet edit, personal shopping, and lookbook sessions for a wardrobe that not only reflects his personal style, elevates it, and leaves him with a no-fuss, easy to maintain style.
- Did he go to work on #houstonsnow day in a ski jacket or worse – without one?? If he is the professional world, he needs a great topcoat. Even if it’s not worn often – it shows he’s always prepared (a good vibe to be sending at work, right?). This Bonobos version is a great fit and comes in five different colors, the loudest of which is this brown plaid!
- If for no other reason than to watch the video of the guy jumping on the bag like it’s a trampoline, you need to check out this Raden luggage. My favorite part – it comes with a built-in scale. Because getting down on your knees to repack your bags at the check-in counter isn’t as stylish as one might hope.
- This levitating planter is SO COOL! Just imagine the conversation starting + undercurrent of intimidation you’ll be bringing to his office (coffee table). Walking in to a gently spinning, levitating object… lol. Buy this immediately.
- If he’s going to put the effort in to looking stylish, better have a great selfie cam! Can’t go messing it up there at the end.
Whew. It’s been so fun putting these together this year! I would love to hear what made it under your tree and what gifts they loved the most. And which of these are on your list now. ;-) Comment below or hop on over to Instagram or Facebook to chat about your favorites!
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and holiday season stylishly surrounded by those you love. Oxox