Anyone else glad we have an extra week between Thanksgiving and Christmas this year?! I’m not going to lie, I considered skipping the gift guides this year but when I mentioned that to the many who asked it was met with a resounding oh no you won’t skip this year. Thank you guys for reading and relying on Signature Style for stylish gift finds! I love putting these together for you and I hope it makes shopping easier and takes several things off your list during this busy season.
Let’s get right to it – kicking things off with gifts under $50 for him and her.
Gift Guides Under $50
- This rich lip set from Dior feels like velvet, stays on well, and is perfect for the person who’s afraid of bold lip color. Wait, what? Here’s why > They would never buy it for themselves and the shades are all minis. Less risk! If you’re feeling bold, wear as is, if not, layer with some lighter shades for a custom look.
- The single most liked clothing item I’ve posted on Instagram – these Kate Spade earrings are seriously so cute. Moderately sized and perfect to bring some sparkle to your classic and simple layering pieces.
- If we’re supposed to be drinking our body weight in ounces of water each day, might as well do it in style. If you’ve seen the S’well bottles around, this is the 17oz mid-size version. Bonus: you are giving two ways when you purchase – to the recipient and a portion of the proceeds are donated to UNICEF to provide clean drinking water to children around the world.
- THE trend of the season? Velvet! Velvet everything and accessories are always the easiest way to bring in a trend to your (their ;-)) wardrobe. Love this foldover velvet clutch from Anthropologie comes in five different colors so you can be sure and find the perfect one for her.
- A good cocktail ring is hard to find and yet, every stylish woman needs a few in her arsenal. Basics are instantly transformed with the right mix of accessories. Love this starburst ring from Stella and Dot for a modern take on vintage styling.
- If Laduree is writing a book on the Art of Fine Living, I’m reading it. Everyone said it was THE macaron shop we had to visit in Paris, and visit we did. Trust me, they know what they’re talking about. Perfect for the stylish gal in your life.
- Plaid everything is officially everywhere. Fill this cute mug with hot chocolate mix and homemade marshmallows and you’ve personalized the cutest on trend gift. Someone on my list wouldn’t be upset if their whole life was covered in plaid. This is making it into their stocking. Act surprised Madre. ;-) Hurry before they sell out of the letter you need, a few are already gone!
- Hue leggings are such a great go-to for trend pants/leggings without having to spend a ton. These faux leather leggings come in black too. She’ll appreciate their versatility and packability. Pair with the color trend of the fall – mustard for a bold color pairing or with cream and grey as a way to punch up the basics.
- Gentlemen, your keys and loose chain deserve a proper home in your side of the closet. Not on the entry table, kitchen counter, island, under the couch, etc… It’s amazing what a bit of stylish containment will do for his side. Add monogramming to this acacia wood valet from Mark and Graham (monogram gift mecca) and you’re still in under $50. #winning
- Easy way to add a personal touch to a blazer or jacket, love this silk pocket square set from The Tie Bar. Blazer, tee, distressed denim, chukka boots, and a pocket square with a modern 1/2″ straight fold and you’ve got a stylish man on your hands.
- Keep his pajama game on trend with these comfy flannel joggers from Ralph Lauren.
- It’s the little things that are often overlooked when upping one’s style game. Keep his phone on par with the rest of his look with this wood and leather iphone case.
- Just a hint north of $50 but come on – it’s a shave kit made of upcycled firehose! Clever, clever. Love the bright pop of color too.
- For his safety (and that of the women around him ;-)), simple and stylish silicone rings for all the manly things he engages in < see what I did there? ;-)
- Some version of facial skin care for him may show up on these gift guides every year because it’s going to be sad when you look fantastic as you age with the effort and time spent on beauty products and he looks… tired. ;-) Keep those cheeks youthful and kiss-ably soft!
Well, which are your favorites? Who is on your list? Totally stumped and need some more ideas? Don’t worry – more gift guides coming. In the meantime comment below or hop on over to Instagram or Facebook to chat about your favorites!