Thank you guys for all the great feedback on the first guide set! I’m so glad these are such a big help! I spend arguably way too much time making sure the items that make the cut are perfectly stylish and worthy of mention and I’m glad you are finding great gifts for everyone on your list. :-)
Our next batch is up and ready for gifting! Gift guides for her and him under $100 below!
Gift Guides Under $100
- Stylish, comfy, and cute and available in three different options (and take 25% off with code FRIENDS), these Cosabella PJs will make a great gift. Proper loungewear is way more comfy and cute than the tshirts edited from the closet and bumped to sleep shirt duty.
- This Ann Taylor stole looks so luxe without the heavy price tag. In a gorgeous bordeaux color with on trend embroidery, it’s a perfect gift for your stylish friend (self!). Sign up for their newsletter to save an extra $25. ;-)
- Comfy and functional and available in classic neutrals as well as several fun shades, these cute slippers are perfect for making sure inside relaxing and outside runs for the mail are done in style.
- Love this so much! Available in four different styles, this 8″ tall perfume bottle from Z Gallerie is the perfect stylish accessory for her signature scent. I’m a firm believer in a stylishly organized vanity and of course closet – it’s the first interaction with style we have every morning and it should look good!
- They are cult favorites for a reason. I use both of these Oribe products are they are AH-MAZING. She will love you for this gift. I’ve never been able to do “second day” hair but between a great cut for me (thank you Travis!) and these products I make it to two and three days and still get compliments. Can’t say enough about these!
- For the classy gal in your life, this KJP pearl ring is perfection. Rope style band, sitting in an oyster shell, and a touch of Swavorski crystals at a fabulous price point. Plus, if you have an ounce of preppy in your personal style, you need to know about this brand!
- Is there ever a day that doesn’t need a little bling? Love that these Keds x Kate Spade collaboration sneaks are anything but casual. Great in silver and also available in several shades with a lined tread.
- Circle is the bag shape of the season and I love this way affordable take on the trend. Available in crossbody and tote sizes in a bunch of fun colors, this may have already snuck its way into my closet. :-)
- Guys just don’t have that many accessories they can play with so each one needs to count. These feather pins from Brackish Bowties are set on wild plum thicket thorns keeping his flair appropriately masculine.
- Help him upgrade his casual wear with these Old Skool sneaks from Vans. Available in an alarming number of colors, you are sure to find the perfect fit for him.
- Not all belts are created equal. When I’m shopping for belts, especially casual versions, I look for details that elevate the style a bit and I love the slight shaded trim and stitching on the end this Shinola version sports.
- May we always be stylishly contained in our closets and with our gadgets. Love this leather tech roll-up for the travelers and mobile office-ing guys among you.
- Abbott colognes are inspired by travel and this Telluride scent is my favorite of the bunch. Notes of suede, sandalwood, and tonka bean, it’s my favorite in the line and offers a unique scent which is tough with so many options. If you are in Houston you can find the whole collection at Manready Mercantile in the Heights.
- I think it’s time to come clean (pun intended) and admit I’m in love with Duke Cannon. The guys in my world love their products and I am in love with their branding. So, no surprise they are showing up on the gift guide again but this time with new gift sets/products. It’s hard to beat the original but I like this grooming can. If you want to spend a bit more go for the grooming barrel and if you need a complimentary stocking stuffer – bam > Tactical Soap on a Rope. Exfoliator and safety (?) in one product = form and function! Yep. I’m in love.
- Wood shades are all the rage right now and these bamboo versions are a great option. Bonus – they float. I’m sure that will save at least one person. lol.
- In the spirit of simplifying, help him simplify his wallet with this brushed stainless steel money clip. Cuts down on that bulky wallet in his slimmer fit pants + this one doubles as a USB drive so should he decide to audition for MI4 or James Bond, he’s ready.
I love so many of these. I’m not sure I can pick a favorite. Do you have a favorite?? More gift guides coming your way this week., In the meantime comment below or hop on over to Instagram or Facebook to chat about your favorites!